Through measuring a range of comprehensive customer experience metrics, we can help you evaluate your customer satisfaction levels and to better understand your customers’ needs. Gauging their levels of trust, loyalty, repeat purchase likelihood and their general feelings about you as a company can all be delivered through our concise dashboard reporting tool.
Use of KPIs, such as Net Promoter Score, analyses the likelihood of your customers recommending your brand to friends and family – a critical metric of satisfaction and loyalty as you strive to retain current customers and attract new ones.
How Arlington Research can help you
We conduct customer satisfaction research worldwide. Our director-level team are experts in designing bespoke customer satisfaction research projects designed around your business objectives, to highlight areas of business improvement from the perspective of your customers. The insights from our research are always presented in an accessible, dashboard style of reporting to facilitate engagement and feedback from your internal stakeholders.
Highlighting both your strengths and areas for improvement, Arlington Research will work with you from the initial project design to the end of your project, to help you gain a better idea of where your organisation is, and how it can move forward.
“Arlington are not bean-counters or bloodless statisticians. While they are rigorous and detail-oriented in their methodologies, they understand how research findings need to be leveraged. This places their greatest strength in their analysis. They structure their studies to deliver meaningful and actionable results.”
Marketing Services Director – Media Frenzy Global
What should I look for when hiring a customer satisfaction research agency?
It is important to work with a reputable market research agency with expertise in customer satisfaction research. Sacrificing the required skill, expertise and understanding of codes and best practices is unlikely to yield an accurate or ethical depiction of your customers’ opinions. Here are our five top tips when choosing a research agency for your next customer satisfaction research project:
- Get to know the team: customer satisfaction research is a collaborative process and successful research depends on relationships. Spend some time talking to the team working on your campaign to ensure they can add value based on a collaborative approach.
- Expertise and experience: does the research agency have relevant expertise? Can they show proof through case studies and talk with confidence about this area of research?
- Request team seniority: which individuals will be working on your project and how senior are they? Too often, a director is present at the proposal stage of a project but then the research is delegated to a junior team after the project is commissioned – we recommend you insist on senior team involvement from start to finish.
- Assess market research standards: does the research agency comply with ESOMAR international research guidelines and Market Research Society guidelines if they are based in the UK?
- Ask for recommendations: has anyone in your network worked with the research agency before and would they recommend them? Does the research agency have any independent reviews on Clutch?
Why is Arlington Research the answer to my customer satisfaction research needs?
Our director-level team will design your research from survey design to final reporting. We add value every step of the way:
- Producing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Advising on the KPIs to measure to meet your requirements
- Conducting the fieldwork within your set time and budget parameters
- Analysing the results and debriefing the insights in an impactful, visually engaging way
Every example of customer satisfaction research we engage with is reliable, robust, delivered efficiently, and analysed to ensure it is both accurate and designed for maximum impact. Our scope of work is broad, with a customer satisfaction research portfolio made up of companies of all sizes – from startup to large corporate – and from all sectors.
In each case, we have helped bring their customers’ opinions to the fore in a digestible, actionable and insightful way. In essence, we’re bringing their own customers’ stories to life, and we would love to do the same for yours!
Let’s start a new project together
- Specialists in PR research for content and the media
- We have a UK panel of over 5 million respondents
- Access to over 100 countries internationally
- Global panel of over 200 million respondents
- Full-service market research agency
We always love to hear about a new challenge and would love to help you bring your story to life.