Ask the market research experts: Tim Cameron-Kitchen, author and exposure ninja
Paul Stallard - Wednesday June 5th 2019
This week our interview is with Tim Cameron-Kitchen at Exposure Ninja, an SEO specialist company. Tim is the author of ‘How to get to the top of Google‘ and the host of the popular exposure ninja podcast.
Instead of writing his answers Tim has taken to the camera to share his responses by video. All you need to do is sit back and watch as he talks about how SEO and market research are linked by answering questions such as:
- What advise do you have for running a PR survey for SEO do you have?
- Who is the most famous person you have met through work?
- Would you describe yourself as a workaholic?
- How important do you think that surveys are as part of your SEO strategy?
- What book should everyone read?
Enjoy watching the interview.
Also, if you would like to take part in a future interview please do not hesitate to send a pitch to [email protected] with market research expert in the subject line. We are looking for people who have interesting views on market research and any views on how PR surveys should be used or organised. In addition, if you know someone that you would like to nominate for an interview as a market research expert, please feel free to share their details.
Jake Pryszlak, The Research Geek
Theo Priestley, CMO at WFS Technologies