Research to fuel content
We live and breathe stories. Helping create stories from data is why we get out of bed in the morning. Enhance your brand with creative content, tailored to the audiences that matter across all your channels. At Arlington Research, we use our storytelling approach to all our research to ensure you grow your coverage, drive sales and convert leads.
How Arlington Research can help you
At Arlington Research we recognise one of the core elements of a story is the ability to identify a drama and there is no better resource to highlight those issues than market research. At the same time market research needs to tell a story. Yes it needs to stand up to scrutiny and be flawless in its design and execution but if it doesn’t pass the “so what” it has been a wasted project. At Arlington Research we believe that evidence and insight should bring your story to life and every question we ask is created to support your storytelling.
Arlington Research specialises in creating market research projects to fuel content strategies and help you generate the coverage in the media and the leads you deserve.
About Arlington Research
Arlington Research is a full-service international market research company based in the UK that understands public relations and most importantly, stories. We help brands and PR agencies around the world use the power of insight to make their stories come to life. Based in London and Reading, research to fuel content strategies is one of our core service offerings.
Although the story is key, you can rest assured all our research complies with the UK Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct, ESOMAR standards, and market research quality standards for all the countries where research is conducted.
“The analysis document given at the end was exactly what we needed. Going through raw data is hard, but the way they presented it with key themes written out, as well as charts, helped us look at each question from several angles to glean the best insights possible.”
Director of Marketing– PFS
About reasearch to fuel content
Our ability to help you create imaginative PR and marketing content starts with understanding what you want to communicate. Our director level team takes your story idea and create research projects that articulate your story in a manner that your target audience will take notice.
Arlington Research will help fuel your content with research with the following:
Intelligent and unbiassed questionnaire design created to deliver impactful results which hold up to scrutiny by the media and your competitors.
Research conducted to the highest standards with a robust sample you can trust.
Desk research to ensure someone else hasn’t run a similar story before you invest in the content.
Input from a PR director to ensure the research isn’t just flawless BUT also passes the ‘so what test’ with the media.
A research director will be on hand to check your content to ensure all stats have been interpreted correctly so you can publish content in the media with 100% confidence. This service is always included free of charge for every PR project commissioned.
It can often be helpful to conduct an omnibus survey to test a hypothesis ahead of investing in a larger bespoke project.
Research Content services
Research debriefs are the cornerstone of our projects. Created by director level consultants, we bring the data to life, telling you the story of the research and answering your campaign objectives. We ensure the data is analysed by all the different angles to make sure we maximise the insight gained from the research.
But we don’t just provide you with data we can also help you create the content.
Our team of content directors can take your research and help shape your content for all manner of audiences – from sales prospects and employees to channel partners, analysts, customers, stakeholders and consumers from all walks of life.
Our data is perfect for fuelling content such as:
- Video scripts
- Web and DM content (downloads, infographics, web sites)
- Copywriting (editorial and advertising)
- White papers
- Speeches, presentations and video scripts
- Blogging and social media content
- e-books and management reports
- Storyboards, exhibition stands and displays
- Case studies and by-lined articles
- Thought leadership
What to look for when hiring a research agency to fuel your content
Investing in content can be a major expense of any campaign so you want to ensure you get it right. Below are Arlington Research’s six top tips designed to help you prepare your campaign and ensure that you maximise your investment in your next research project
- Always have clear SMART research objectives
- Always ensure that your chosen research agency designs a sample that is representative of the population and uses a high quality panel for your project
- Ensure your chosen research agency designs a questionnaire that 100% answers all your research objectives in an unbiassed way
- Your research should comply ESOMAR Market Research international standards
- Ensure you have someone senior enough with a research background to analyse the results
- Your chosen research agency needs to make the reporting insightful, easy to read and easy to understand
Let’s start a new project together
- Specialise in market research and in particular, PR surveys for the media
- We have a UK panel of over 130k respondents
- Access to over 44 countries internationally
- Global panel of over 10 million respondents
- Full-service market research agency
We always love to hear about a new challenge and would love to help you bring your story to life.